Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Bleaahhhh... Gross. I'm Sick!

Um, gross! I'm sick, guys! Here's the story.

On Monday, I came home from my cousin's birthday party and I felt fine. Except for my throat hurt. It turns out I had a temperature of 99.8 or something. The next day, Tuesday (of course), my temperature went up to 100.5 in the morning! I went back to bed and not to school. Thank goodness. I hate school. When I woke up, my fever had once again gone up. 101.5. My mommy read a book to me (=^/)(tilt your head and it's a smily face). It's the first book in the Chronicals of Narnia series. It's called The Magician's Nephew. My diet has been toast, hot tea with honey ( very good actually, if you put enough honey in it), rice, chicken, soup, and brocoli. My main schedule is get up at about 8:00/9:00, sit on the red chair, watch a movie, read, play solitare on the computer, sit on the red chair, watch t.v. until 9:00 (at 4, Trading Spaces, 5- While You Were Out, 6- Little House on the Prairie, 7- Happy Days, 7:30- Family Fued, 8- American Idol). Then I go to bed. Oh, and I also take a bubble bath! BUBBLES!!!!! OH! The bubbles, the bubbles! My bubbles. =^/ One night, I couldn't breathe at all. I had to gurgle SALT WATER! Gross! And I had a temperature that beat my record of 102. 103.8! So, yeah. I think I'll be back to school on Monday, as much as I don't want to. Boy, I'm hungry. Gotta scram!

--mr.fuz

P.S. I'm doing better now. My temperature is normal. =^/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?