Monday, February 13, 2006

 

I've decided...

I have decided that this spring break, we will do something and if it doesn't go well, then I will quit the club altogether. If it happens to go well, then I will continue my observation for other events randomly. If it doesn't go well, however, I will give you guys a 2 week warning that I will quit the club, and all the fishes in the deep blue sea will be stoped in their tracks and have to come help me gather everyone's belongings and hand them out. If, however, there is a very sincere apoligy and everyone ends up getting along for the 2 weeks, then I may reconsider. Sorry about all of this.

Comments:
KEEP THE CLUB
KEEP THE CLUB
KEEP THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hi, Cookie. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A GOOD IDEA!!!!
 
no affense but i don't c how it's going to go well if some of us don't get along that great and people keep making up lies about other people in the club?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?