Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

News Flash

Hello, and welcome to the new and improved News Center WGNN13. Just so you know, the initails stand for Wild Girls Newly Newsed 13 (the 13 is just a number and it's there because I want it to be. And besides, I'm 13 and so will all of you be soon, so stop complaining!). My news flash is that I am now a girl with two Ponies. My first one is Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, and my onter one is Zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba. I love them soo much and I want to rename them, but I ate cheese, and they never forgave me. Too bad huh? So they're mad at me. And it's all because I ate cheese. So I'm giving them away. :( HELP!! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM AWAY!! Does anyone have advice?? PLEASE???

Comments:
Hi, Jess, Brown Cookie!!
 
huh?
 
have you gave them away yet?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?