Monday, February 13, 2006

 

This is the meeting that was supposed to be at the dance.

Okay, at the dance we didn't have a meeting, but now I will type what the meeting was supposed to be about. I don't know if I should continue the BFF club simply because I recently learned that one of us (I won't tell who) was feeling left out and I don't want that. All I want is to stay in touch this summer through letters and doing things together like going to the mall, swimming and other stuff like that. This isn't an official club, I don't think, and I don't want it to be all stuffy and stuff. So, if you have questions, ONLY about this, then post a comment. SORRY!

Comments:
I can take ideas, but if we vote, I think that everyone will say that they will say yes and our situation will just get worse.
 
Yeah, but there is still the part where EVERYONE (except for maybe one) WILL VOTE YES! Wait. I have an idea. We will vote, and those who say no will be allowed to leave the club. Everyone
else will have to vow that
we will be careful not to fight, argue, and be able to confront people and tell them what is bothering them. After this, we can have a fun day and go somewhere. If the rules are totally butchered, then that will be the end of BFF club. It's okay everyonce and a while to fight, don't get me wrong, but I don't want it while we're around each other and have to be all day. At least talk to somebody about it, and fight after the event. If you're feeling left out, TELL SOME-ONE! And let us fix it, please. I care about all of you guys. You are my closest friends. I want this to work, I really do.
--mr.fuz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?