Saturday, March 11, 2006

 
Just in case I lose my username, I HAVE to write it down. It's SILASRED19!!!
Sorry, but my friend just lost her's and I don't want to lose mine. My password is *********. My nickname, elmtree, is because of my initals. I really like the number 19! And I used to have a very sweet dog named Silas, but he started biting, so we had to get rid of him. He got adopted, and I really miss him. HE ROCKED! Sorry, but I'm really hiper today. And I really need to sleep too! So I'm really WEIRD to! YAY!

Sorry, guys. I needed to do this because I deleted my other blog that I wrote this down on. So, yeah. What's up? We're watching a movie. It's... different. It's called... um... It's called... um........... I don't remember. Sorry! YAYAYAYAY!!!

Comments:
Awwww how cute
!!!!!!! lol visit me at bgffs.blogspot.com!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?